- Added new topics, changed styles.
- Package references updated to latest modules and Platform 2.13.52
- Updated documentation.
Tools for automating routine Virto Commerce developing processes.
- Mass clone and update from git repositories
- Mass build for modules
- Module, theme, storefront and common types of repositories supported
- Multi-configuration support. Prepare independent configurations and switch between them easily.
- Multi-branch support
- Mass create symbolic links for Virto Commerce modules
- Fast IIS Application Pool recycle
- Order WebHook Module - the functionality of a future webhooks module must be oriented to simplify the integration with other services (For example with Azure LogicApp)
- Abandoned Cart program - send email notifications about the abandoned and expired carts.
- Full-text search for Static Content
PS: Send us your feature requests here - https://community.virtocommerce.com/c/feature